The Renogy 100W Black Division Lightweight Solar Panel enhances module efficiency while minimizing its weight. It is the perfect option for any off-grid solar system, especially for transportation applications such as RVs and boats. This solar panel frame features a lightweight substrate and laminate, perfect for outdoor applications.
This solar panel combines high efficiency (PERC) monocrystalline solar cells with half-cut cell technology to improve electrical performance and power generation efficiency. This panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connectors, and a junction box that allows easy and fast installation.
Install Recommendations: Modules must be mounted using silicone structural adhesive on the backside of the panel. Grommet holes are intended only for non-mobile applications. For detailed installation methods, please consult a local contractor for guidance.
High Power Output
- The Renogy Black Division 100W Lightweight Solar Panel can provide an average of 500 Watt-hours of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
Easy to Transport, Carry and Install
- The solar panel suits most curved surfaces as it is bendable within 240 degrees. It weighs only 1/3 of the rigid panel and presents an all-black glare-free appearance.
- It is equipped with half-cut PERC cell technology that enhances solar light capture and electrical performance, therefore improving the output efficiency.
Reliable & Durable
- This solar panel accomplishes with IP67 rated waterproof junction box and solar connectors. Withstand up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow load and up to 2400 Pa of high wind.
Ready for Installation
- The panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes and 2.3 feet long solar connector cables for quick and easy installation.