Anyone looking for the perfect addition to their off-grid system can’t go wrong with the Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter. It functions as a DC to AC converter that you can use to power your household appliances. Unlike modified sine wave inverters, the Renogy inverter produces pure sine wave, which better for powering sensitive electronics. With multiple protectors that help things run smoothly and safely, this model offers everything you need for trouble-free operation.
The AC priority switching function enables the inverter to switch from battery (DC) to AC from an outside source and vise versa. This prevents your van from losing power if AC power is lost, or to save your batteries when easy AC power is avaliable at your site.
- Automatic shutdown takes place if the system detects overload.
- The built-in DC fuse provides an added level of safety.
- Low voltage battery protection with automatic shutdown.
- Thermal protection with automatic shutdown.
- Short circut protection on output.
- AC priority switch function: Transfers input power between battery supply & AC main (And Vice versa) within 50mS
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|BATTERY BANK QTY/ INVERTER SIZE||50AH||100AH||170AH|
There are no reviews yet.