The Renogy 12V 170AH Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery is perfect for deep-cycle applications including cabins, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backups, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more.
Unlike gel or lead-acid batteries, the Renogy LFP battery is safer, lighter, and more powerful with a long service and shelf life to boot. Invest in this sealed, maintenance-free battery for your off-grid system today!
This battery does not have Bluetooth or serial communications, it is recommended to use a shunt to measure state of charge.
- Please be aware that if the batteries’ Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate our Li batteries.
- Make sure to tightly screw the battery terminals in, having loose battery terminals will cause the terminals to build up heat resulting in damage to the battery.
- Please be aware that the batteries’ M12 terminals are thicker and will not work with any of our battery cable offerings, they require 1/2″ ring terminals for proper connectivity.
- DO NOT string this battery in series. It is made ONLY for parallel connections using identical batteries.
- BMS Protection
- Low Self-Discharge
- Triplex Sealed Construction
- Patent Designed Construction