The Renogy 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger can be used for multiple applications when going off-grid. An inverter transforms the DC power stored in a battery bank into standard household AC power for a user’s electronic needs. This device can also charge and maintain a battery bank when connected to shore power, and is compatible with Lithium batteries.
With such a low transfer time, power remains uninterrupted when switching from battery to shore power. Ensuring clean and safe energy without having to worry about losing access to or damaging your devices and appliances, the Renogy 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger is the perfect back-up power source!
- Smooth, easy to install design
- LCD and LED displays to view inverter status, and programming features.
- High-quality pure sine wave with minimal harmonic distortion.
- 4-stage battery charger with configurable charging current that can be updated to suit different batteries.
- 8 Pre-Set battery profiles are available, including Lithium and the option to set a custom voltage.
- Generator auto-start option
- Peak efficiency is 90%
- AC priority switch function: Transfers input power between battery supply & AC main (And Vice versa) within 50mS
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|BATTERY BANK QTY/ INVERTER SIZE